Hello All!
I hope all is going well for you all. I am stressing out with school, but otherwise doing well! Anyways, one of my friends from my program found his house in Kalimpong online.. and I was able to do it too! Soooo check it out :)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=india&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=18&ll=27.049184,88.476741&spn=0.002279,0.005407&t=h
my house is in the upper right quarter of the picture, there is a large red roof and then a turquoise building next to it. *sigh* makes me homesick for my second hom! anyways.. have to run to class, love you all mucho!
-jess
I hope all is going well for you all. I am stressing out with school, but otherwise doing well! Anyways, one of my friends from my program found his house in Kalimpong online.. and I was able to do it too! Soooo check it out :)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=india&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=18&ll=27.049184,88.476741&spn=0.002279,0.005407&t=h
my house is in the upper right quarter of the picture, there is a large red roof and then a turquoise building next to it. *sigh* makes me homesick for my second hom! anyways.. have to run to class, love you all mucho!
-jess

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home