High Uintas
The Uinta's are beautiful!! We've started calling them our southwestern version of the Cascades. This was our first trip out there (it's about an hour from SLC) this year. Our hiking has been somewhat curtailed this season thus far as Samson hurt himself pretty badly and we found out he has arthritis in his shoulder and elbow. So, this was his first big trip and he's such a trooper!! He didn't tire till the very end of our hike and even then as soon as we paused for a minute he was wrestling with giant log. . . almost as if he just wants to prove to us that he's still a 'big strong dog'. I know there aren't any pictures of Kyle and I. . . but all of Hodge and Joce's pics just made me want to put something up. More to come, I promise!
Everything here is going well, just trying to cope with the heat and get out to the cooler mountains when ever possible. I've got the rest of this month for chemistry, my final is on August 1st and then I'll be off till the 25th or so. Kyle the pups and I are planning on leaving the 8th or 9th, schedules permitting and heading north. We are scheduled to be at the beach on the 11th, and then the 14th we'll head back to portland and over to bend! I hope that everyone is sort of around. . . moving in etc : )!! So excited to see you all that july can't go by fast enough!! Lots of love to everyone. T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home