Saturday, January 31, 2009

The last few weeks in Utah



Eric Krause was here post new years - lots of snow and tons of time spent skiing hard... needless to say eric sees the upside to utah... 
This would be poor eric getting his butt wooped hiking.  He can go down hill fine but not up unfortunately - tee hee, right after this picture striker took him out and he slid on his butt for a while  : )



Pretty picture on my way up to Neffs canyon early in the morning.

Kyle and Tenney, bluebird day (yesterday) at snowbird - bunch of new snow, no wind and plenty of sunshine.  I borrowed my friends big fat powder skis (hopefully for the rest of the season) and felt like I could ski almost anything... so much fun.  This may have been Kyle and I's last day on the mountain together - at least this season - and needless to say we're going out with smiles on our faces and snow up our backs  : )


WEEEE!!!


From Neff's Canyon looking back at the city - This was before our last storm - just wanted to show you I'm not being a wuss, the air truly is terrible, fortunately for us the storms keep coming and allow us to breath... Though escaping to the mountains is truly a necessity and I'm grateful that they're so close - for both my lungs and my mental sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home