Labor Day Vacation At The Beach




Howdy. We just returned last night at 1:00 am from our wonderful week vacation at the beach. We stayed at the big beach house and had it to ourselves for the first three days and then we were joined by the Vrtiska famaily for the Vrtiska family reunion. It was quite a crowd and we had a blast playing games on the beach, campfires, talent show, etc. I think our family needs to find a way to get together away somewhere fun (anywhere) and do something similar. I don't think I have had so much fun in a long time and I think it would be a lot of fun with our family. Anyhow, happy labor day!! I attached a few photos and if you look closely you can see Justin's latest accident. We were going to return cans at the Gearheart market and buy some candy. We decided to go down rollercoaster hill and Justin wiped out on his bike and landed on his face. He broke his two front teeth (permanent ones) and has road rash everywhere. He was really tough and rode his bike back to the house to get patched up. Looks like we have a trip to the dentist in store.
Love you all!
-Hodge

1 Comments:
Love the pics! We need a close-up of Justin's new battle scars. Love you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home