yummy grilling recipe
This recipe is perfect for summer grilling. It actually is supposed to be done cold on top of a salad, but I reinterpreted this and did it as a grilling marinade and then put the fresh dill on top when it was done.
Grilled Ginger Shrimp (we did some chicken too)
->1lb shrimp
->1/2 C olive oil
->3 tbl wine or vinegar
->3tbl dijon mustard
->1tbl minced green onion
->1tsp grated fresh ginger (I used about 3x that)
->2 cloves garlic, minced
->1 tbl fresh dill
~~~~mix together, marinate about 1 -2 hrs and GRILL, it's awesome!!!
Grilled Ginger Shrimp (we did some chicken too)
->1lb shrimp
->1/2 C olive oil
->3 tbl wine or vinegar
->3tbl dijon mustard
->1tbl minced green onion
->1tsp grated fresh ginger (I used about 3x that)
->2 cloves garlic, minced
->1 tbl fresh dill
~~~~mix together, marinate about 1 -2 hrs and GRILL, it's awesome!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home