Zipper Pics
I wanted to pass on pictures of Kyle's nieces and sister. Their all posted on a photo website and so I don't think I can copy and paste them - BUT go and check out the cute little girls!! Maddie I believe is in age right between sam and bennet and Katie was just born in August. I love you all and hope everything in your lives isn't too chaotic. I'm looking forward to the holidays and heading up north for a bit around christmas- - very excited I don't start classes again until the second week of January!! Wow! that's an actual vacation, part of which I do not plan on working.
Send good thoughts to Juna, she got bit pretty badly and we're praying it doesn't get infected - lots of good energy! ! !
Lots of love you you all,
Tenney
http://www.totsites.com/tot/zippergirls
Send good thoughts to Juna, she got bit pretty badly and we're praying it doesn't get infected - lots of good energy! ! !
Lots of love you you all,
Tenney
http://www.totsites.com/tot/zippergirls

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home