Rain

"Mama, did earthworms discover the earth?" - Sam
Sam's latest interests include looking at everything through his magnifying glass, making books and folders, being sneaky like a ninja, riding his bicycle, and asking his parents an amazing amount about everything. "Is the house heavier than a rhino?"
Bennet's latest interests include anything Sam is doing, teacher Alison, monsters everywhere. "There's a monster in my mouth in my raisin." Books, books, and more books. Songs. We think he's going to be a d.j.

1 Comments:
I love you all SOOO much!! These are all the most adorable pictures Joce, I love sam at the beginning of the cycle cross video, I laughed so hard I had to watch in about 10 times, and then showed kyle at least that many. : ) I can't wait to see you and I hope your turkey day was wonderful with lots of full bellies and pumpkin covered faces : )
Post a Comment
<< Home