homeward bound
Sitting in the singapore airport, got here about 3:30am... far to early.... but I'm incredibly awake for the time that it is and thought I'd let you all know just how much I love you all and can't wait to see you!! (as well as meet my new nephew - he's adorable!) Of course the trip was epic, just about everything happened that possibly could to make it trying and that much more memorable - and I maintained a huge grin the entire time, minus a few tears. My plane should be boarding soon and I'll be home about 8:30 am on the 8th... weird to leave and then arrive on the same day... my mind doesn't really need any help in being somewhat confused.
lots of love to all - feel my hugs
Tenney
lots of love to all - feel my hugs
Tenney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home