Thursday, September 24, 2009

trip to the ranch with mum!


our little spot!
up at Alex's tree on a hike..


standing in a creepy skull rock..



me and my aerobics with soul ladies...
yes, aerobics! it was great fun.... mum even tried it!


Just thought I would share a few pics from our trip to Rancho la Puerta (the most amazing place on earth :) ) We had a wonderful time, tried lots of new things, had time to kick back and dive into our books. Thought a lot about all of you. Lots of things changing around here... have four new housemates- including one woman, one dog, one chameleon, and one beta fish. Just started classes as well, and still trying to keep up with Sam and Bennet! (more pictures of them to come..)
Sending my love to all of you....
*hugs*

2 Comments:

Blogger HK said...

Great Pics. Pretty Area! I'm jealous

12:34 PM  
Blogger tenney said...

I'm jealous too! I want to go! I love the aerobics pic - truly a sight : ) You got some beautiful shots - love ya

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home