Fall in upstate New York
Me on top of my very first complete trad multi - pitch climb!! So much fun, I think we decided that the top was about 870 feet.
So, you can't tell in this picture that well but this is Tom and I in the middle of our climb at a belay station.
Me climbing - this was a really fun traverse.
This was our first day in the Adirondacks - it was raining so we hiked up Giant Mountain - where apparently we had just missed a blizzard - pretty good timing, though it was freezing! Plus we'd been hiking in the rain most of the way up. But, the skies cleared a bit and we had a magnificent view. (below)

1 Comments:
Great pics Tenney! I did several climbs in the Adirondacks when I was @ Millbrook. Soo pretty!! Multi pitch climbs are freaky. I have only done that a couple of times and both times it freaked me out.
Post a Comment
<< Home