Here are the pictures that I posted before that Joce deleted, sorry it took me so long to get them back up. But here you go!! Above: Booth Bay Harbor from where K and I had lunch - oysters, champagne and some of the best clam chowder ever!!! I don't think I'll ever be able to order chowder out west again : ) I don't think you can see it that well but everywhere you go in Maine if you look out at the water there are millions of lobster pots. It's seems as if every individual in Maine is either a lobsterman or an artist. The pic below is one of many art galleries we passed by on the way to Booth Bay, but this one was a school as well and was jammed full of original pottery, jewelry and sculptures.
This is the art gallery in Maine on our way down to Booth Bay and South Port where we camped and enjoyed a few days on the beaches looking at lighthouses and gorging on lobster. Love you all and if anyone has any more tips on roses, or J &J on passion flowers, let me know. . . I'd like my garden to be even more beautious next spring. . . OH, tulip and daffodil bulbs. . . plant now?? after 1st frost or in the spring??? I need some gardening advice.
OH. . . FIRST SNOW!!! I just bought my pass to SNOWBIRD for the season! ! ! ! ! I love getting college discounts again : ) Hope some of you, if not everyone can come and join us for a couple days of the best snow on earth this season!! LOVE YOU ALL - T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home