update from walla walla!





Hello all!
It has been quite an eventful last month for me... and now that things are finally slowed down I find myself bored out of my mind! I am hanging out with my puppies (see pictures) and looking for a job. Actually I got a job at a pizza place and am waiting for paperwork to come through so that I start work!
I wanted to thank you guys all for coming up for my graduation, it really meant the world to me to have you there. And Hodge, Jay and all the little boys... I know you were there in spirit! I have to run.. but here are a few pics that my friend sarah took! I love you all mucho...
jess

1 Comments:
the pups are SO cute, and thanks, Kyle finally got to see a picture of Jazzy. : ) luv ya sis
Post a Comment
<< Home