hello all... I hope that everyone is doing well, happy and healthy! I am distracting myself from studying for my first midterm... oi veh, can't wait to be done. however stressful, I've had a fabulous week! Yesterday I went with my senior seminar class to the 'museum of un-natural history', a really neat, obscure and fascinating gallery exhibit in downtown walla walla. We got to talk to the artist and wander around... difficult to explain but I'll have to see if I can find a website about it. This week has been full of interesting things- today I went with my multicultural education class to the Umatilla Indian Reservation to see their charter school there. It is based around the tribes culture and language, and actually just got charter school of the year. It was really interesting, we got to sit in on a language class and even do some drumming with the students. anyways... enough of the procrastination! I'm off to study some images for my history of photography class... I love you all mucho, feel my *HUG*!
i'll leave you with this darling picture of our kittens... so in love and so cute!
i'll leave you with this darling picture of our kittens... so in love and so cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home