UT Arts Festival
Happening this weekend. . . it's easily the best city event we've been to. They have tons of vendors, local and from all over the country. About six stages with live performance art, music etc etc. I'll try to put some pictures up tomorrow or Sunday as we didn't make it tonight. Last year I spent way to much money, but got some beautiful necklaces and gifts. The best is just looking at all of the artisan's incredible work. Check out www.uaf.org, though it doesn't do it justice.
Also, while I'm not sleeping, if any one hasn't heard Amy Winehouse or Morcheeba, you should definitely check both sounds out. . . incredible.
I've been taking kyle to work at 5- 5:30 AM!!!! and it's starting to take it's toll on me, hopefully I'll adjust. It's nice to be up before it reaches 100 degrees. : ) Hope all is well with everyone, I love you all very much and would love to hear from you!!
T
another good site, music especially on Friday's : www.krcl.org
if you like to stream live from the web, they also put up play lists of everything they've played, and are the only station in UT that airs Democracy Now, my one and only source for news (kidding, but it's a good one)
Also, while I'm not sleeping, if any one hasn't heard Amy Winehouse or Morcheeba, you should definitely check both sounds out. . . incredible.
I've been taking kyle to work at 5- 5:30 AM!!!! and it's starting to take it's toll on me, hopefully I'll adjust. It's nice to be up before it reaches 100 degrees. : ) Hope all is well with everyone, I love you all very much and would love to hear from you!!
T
another good site, music especially on Friday's : www.krcl.org
if you like to stream live from the web, they also put up play lists of everything they've played, and are the only station in UT that airs Democracy Now, my one and only source for news (kidding, but it's a good one)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home