Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hi








Greetings my dear familia. It's been far too long. 4 months! Sad. I was just looking at my dear friend Nikki Kimboko's blog: steniktwins.blogspot.com. Now that is inspiring and puts our sad little blog to shame. Before you check out Nikki's blog, I'll give you the lowdown in a nutshell. She had beautiful twin baby girls in July. Somehow she has managed to find time to journal about being a new mother of two (that's two new babies at once mind you). Anyway, I am inspired and have vowed to update this here blog a bit more.

The latest from Rosa...let's see. Jay is not in Rosa at present. He is in Vegas at the annual bicycle industry tradeshow. Way back when, I, in fact, attended that very show year after year after year. I actually asked Jay out on our very first date at that show. Jay just called to tell me he's enjoying Korean bbq. How incredibly surprising. He's having fun.

Oh, we celebrated Jay's 40th with a camping trip and a feast. Jay had his oysters and scotch and an enormous stew. The boys loved camping with their cousins and friends. There were many s'mores. Check out the SyCip blog for some pics. sycipdaily.blogspot.com

Bennet and Sam came home today absolutely exhausted. I think we are all fighting bugs. Bennet seems to be going through a big growth spurt - with allergies intact unfortunately. We went back for more testing and he is still allergic to eggs, soy, nuts and dairy and has now added tomatos, oats, beef, chicken and citrus to his little list of items to avoid. The vegan, meat eating, soy free diet has become much more complex than we'd hoped for. The Dr. remains hopeful Bennet will outgrow much of it. Poor baby Beano. And he is baby Beano. Too many garbonzo beans.

Sam wants to be Capt. America and a pirate for Halloween. He's loving preschool and just eating up books and letters and numbers and language. Jay has started speaking to the boys in Tagalog. Jay swears they know what he's saying. We shall see.

I think we should all learn Spanish. We need to be able to communicate better with our painter Daniel at work for starters. Daniel and I held down the shop today. I spent way too much time working on the SyCip site. Check it out when you have a chance. When it rains it poors, in the last two days I had two requests for website design uplifts. Just say no, just say no... I didn't say no. I didn't exactly say yes either... Uhg.

Anyway, just wanted you all to know I am still out here, thinking about each and everyone of you.

Love,

Jocelyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home