Friday, November 09, 2007

Awesome links

Hera are some links that I think you should all check out.
KRCL.org (or .com>) awesome radio station that you can stream live. They have every sort of thing that you could possibly want to listen to; including radio active about noon every day, democracy now ~ 5pm (remember this is all mountain time), and ESPECIALLY ON FRIDAYS, breakfast jam from 6-9am ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. . . just try you'll love it. And, also on friday's, friday drive time, I think run's from about 3 or 4 MST till 5 or 6pm, there's another random hiphop,classic punk etc etc, wonderful wonderful music time. Check it out periodically through out the week, you'll find someting you like I promise. I thing that thursday a.m.'s there's an awesome all women's show too . . . Babs Delay, most defiantly worthwhile. Please check it out, you will all love at least one program during the week. This radio station also embodies why I love SLC UT, so definately listen, it's got to be somewhat intriguing.

Also, Kyle posted a blog that's fun and has some good Warren Miller shots on it:
www.utahpowderskiing.blogspot.com
it will make you all realize why we live here, and why you should all vistit (though make if fast, we might not be here in another two years : ) )
"When we can't go back the only thing we can worry about is the best way to go forward"
"it's your attitude that determines your altitude"
"I wake every day with the decion to improve this world or to enjoy this world"
Get in touch, enjoy and live,
hope you injoy this,
enjoy your life, fill it with your own choices
party reluctantly!!
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home