Happy Fall Everybody

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. Life has been crazy as always coaching Justin's 2nd grade soccer team and Stephan's Kindergarden team. A ton of fun and a lot of work. Justin has really caught on this year and has scored several goals and is really loving it. Stephan got his first trophy and was beaming with excitement. Jarem has been watching it all and can dribble better than some of my K-team players. I hope all is well with you all. I really enjoy the pics you have posted. I will try to get more on the ball and post some more.
Love
Bro

1 Comments:
Sending you all SO much love. Mum passed on the news of buck. . . I'm sorry but happy to hear he was put to rest with his whole fam near by.
Post a Comment
<< Home