Missin you all
To my whole fam,
I miss you all so much! ! ! Seeing the pictures of all my sweet wonderful nephews almost brings tears along with the giggles and smiles just because it's been to long. I fear that when I see my little nephews they won't know who I am. Kyle and I will be in bend thinking of all of you over thanksgiving. We'll have to make it work sometime VERY soon to all get together. Whole family, just us for more than 5 hours straight.
So, I did finally declare a major. . . : ) watch out everyone, T might end up with a college degree after all. So the plan is : exercise science with an emphasis in exercise physiology. After that PT programs. . . where I get into will definately determine where we'll end up living. . . never know, but I don't think after two more years I'll still want to be in Utah some how. So if you want a free place to stay and ski you better hurry you're asses up and get down to UT.
: )
love, peace and mountains
T
I miss you all so much! ! ! Seeing the pictures of all my sweet wonderful nephews almost brings tears along with the giggles and smiles just because it's been to long. I fear that when I see my little nephews they won't know who I am. Kyle and I will be in bend thinking of all of you over thanksgiving. We'll have to make it work sometime VERY soon to all get together. Whole family, just us for more than 5 hours straight.
So, I did finally declare a major. . . : ) watch out everyone, T might end up with a college degree after all. So the plan is : exercise science with an emphasis in exercise physiology. After that PT programs. . . where I get into will definately determine where we'll end up living. . . never know, but I don't think after two more years I'll still want to be in Utah some how. So if you want a free place to stay and ski you better hurry you're asses up and get down to UT.
: )
love, peace and mountains
T

1 Comments:
Hey T,
We've been thinking about you so much! Congrats on picking your major and course of action. That's so exciting.
We're off to the races in PDX tomorrow. You'll be with us in spirit this weekend.
Love you lots,
J, J, S & B
Post a Comment
<< Home