Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Update!




hello all!
I hope you are all doing well... and that we can revive the blog as it seems we all have so much going on! I myself am doing great... just got a job at Portrait Innovations doing photography and off to training for two weeks in North Carolina! Matt is also doing well... cooking at Concordia University and enjoying it. Jazz and Bella are loving the dog parks and the river.. where we go frequently due to my currently very open schedule. I'm off to Charlotte, North Carolina on October 21st for two full weeks of training... both in the classroom and in a studio (even training in digital photography!!). Needless to say I am absolutely thrilled to being doing something I love straight out of college, and that that something even involves medical insurance! :) We are feeling very cosy in our house, and can't wait to have to have you all come and visit! I posted some pices below of camping and then this summer at the Chickenhouse, where we were with our friends Donny and Sara. Their son passed away last year at the young age of 6 months, and spread his ashes in the ocean. Anyways, love you all mucho and hope to hear more updates!

-jessie

1 Comments:

Blogger jocelyn said...

Yeah Jessie! We love you!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home